Play of light and shade by Bamberger Kaliko
The novelties 2013 embrace a wide spectrum - from decorative fabrics to ones with a more functional background. They will be introduced and described shortly below. For further information please us the links which will bring you to the technical data sheet of each fabric.
- Denim – a tribute to Levi Strauss, the inventor of the famous blue jeans - breathing the spirit of freedom and the wild, wild west into any room.
- Polylin Sheer and PolylinCoated – four fabrics in the look of unbleached linen.
- Suez FR Alu - this flame-retardand fabric offers a perfect visual protection combined with maximum translucency to light.
- Style - unique in style with it's expressive yet discreet stripes in warp direction.
- Style Perl – additional pearl coating for an "urban style" item.
- Style BO blockout with colour matching back - a style that doesn't go out of date.
- Twin - a double-face fabric in trendy colour combinations.
- Panama Plain BO - the latest addition to our Panama range: a blockout fabric with colour coordinated back and a soft and textile finish.
- Classic Stripe - an appealing extraordinary 3D stripe design, tone-on-tone, accentuated by a matt-gloss-look.
- Kendo Leaves- a vivid bast look with a discreet floral jacquard weave - ideal for combination with our Kendo plain range.
- Ovale - a pattern that gives every room a homelike ambience.
- Ellipse - fashionable blind fabric with a striking geometric print design.
- Blossom - a romantic floral design.
- Aqua Perl Bahia - a printed addition to our successful Aqua Perl range, the fabric with water-repellant coating on both sides.
- Polka Dots - a young and fresh one-colour print design.
- Polka Dots BO - the young option for room darkening - a fresh design with a white foam back.
| 31.10.2012 |